Jane Investigates Episode 19
Is there any legitimacy for the no-poo and oil cleansing method? In the various blogs, videos, and tips I’ve read and watched, 6 weeks seems to be the turning point, especially if you get it right. It also seems easy to go wrong and end up with an itchy, greasy, flaky scalp, rank hair, and loss of confidence!
In this video I share how it is going up to week 2, I’ll add another video update in a few weeks. If you are interested bookmark this page and subscribe to my channel to get a reminder.
Here are 8 questions I’ll be investigating
- What happens if you never use shampoo?
- How often should I wash my hair no poo?
- What happens if you don’t wash hair for a month?
- Is the no poo method good for hair?
- How long did it take for your hair to stop feeling greasy?
- Is there any legitimacy to the no poo and the oil cleansing method?
- Should I try the no poo method if I have oily greasy hair
- Can I get a professionals opinion on whether or not washing hair without shampoo no poo method is good or bad for your hair?
In the meantime, what are your experiences of not washing your hair, please do share.
If you can’t bear to just do the water wash only method, try a couple of tablespoons of cider vinegar in warm water as a solution to dip your hair onto and then pour over your scalp. The cider vinegar has the same Ph as your hair and has a conditioning effect too, apparently.
It’s good to have you here, I’ll send you each episode as it comes.
Previous creative nudges & investigations: https://janeinvestigates.curated.co/issues/2